找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 38088|回复: 0

[其它] 解读英语面试全过程

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-11-9 05:52:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1、在面试刚开始的时候不要过度彰显你的自信,而应该把所有的注意力集中在你的谦虚和礼貌上。彬彬有礼的态度和语气会给面试官留下很好的印象分。
  2、请确认你是否知道面试官的姓名(除非有好几个人参加对你的面试),通常情况下,你应该这样开头:Good morning/afternoon, Mr./Ms…….My name is……; thank you very much for c**idering my application and giving me the opportunity to meet you.
  3、 常见英文面试问答:
  ①Q: What are your reas** for applying for this job?
  A: I’ve always been interested in …/I’ve always wanted to …
  ②Q: What are your reas** for wanting to work for our company?
  A: Your company has an excellent reputation for …; I’m very impressed by … ((Remarks: Mention something specific about the company – do your homework!)
  ③Q: What practical experience do you have which would help you in this job?
  A: I have worked for… as…to be resp**ible for… for…months/years. During this period, I have helped the company to solve… (Problems), and I learnt … (Skill/knowledge) which will be definitely be of use in this job I am applying now for.
  ④Q: What makes you feel that you’re the right person for this job?
    A: I’m loyal and hard-working, and very good at … If I’m given the chance, I think I can contribute to the company’s growth and development by …
  ⑤Q: Well, thank you for coming in, Mr/Ms……; we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
  A: Thank you again for giving me the chance to meet you. I’ll look forward to hearing from you in due course.
  4、刚毕业的大学生,通常会因为没有什么工作经验而受到质疑,当面试官提出这样的问题时,你也不要为此过于紧张和担心。****方提醒到,你应该巧妙地回避你的缺点、而着重挖掘你已有的能力,特别是你的个人学习能力。你也可以表明你的观点:积极、快速、自主地去学习各种知识来充实自己,从而达到个人发展和工作上的要求。你可以这样表达:I taught myself to use Photoshop and Excel by buying the manuals, and I’m pretty proficient.或者是When I was at university,I took the chance to study German as an extra subject, and reached a reasonable level.
  5、 Be Positive!——以正面的思维回答面试问题
  6、最受雇主欢迎的十大技能:沟通技巧(口头和书面)、诚实/正直、人际社交能力(和他人关系良好)、团队协作能力(和他人合作融洽)、良好的职业道德、分析能力、主动**、灵活/适应能力、计算机应用能力、注重细节
  7、职业生涯规划步骤:了解自己、鉴别工作兴趣、确定如何才能实现目标
  8、成功的面试需要准备三个步骤:
  步骤一是准备几个描述您实际成果的小故事;
  步骤二是练习你的面试技巧;
  步骤三是在您动身去面试之前让自己熟悉以下几点“要”和“不要”
  要:
  清楚面试的确切地点
  保持微笑
  回答问题要诚实,不要犹豫
  表现自信
  站在雇主的角度上谈谈您能为他做什么
  真诚
  确保身体或呼吸没有异味
  比面试结束时询问下一个环节是什么
  不要:
  携带一个大提包或过重的公文包
  对方示意后才入座
  着装不洁或过于宽松
  坐立不安或咀嚼口香糖
  说话自相矛盾
  领带过于艳丽或颜色杂乱
  虚假信息
  态度过于友好。(要保持正式、轻松的姿态)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|东北大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:56 , Processed in 0.097532 second(s), 14 queries .